Tuesday, October 8, 2019

MY FLIGHT ATTENDANT RESUME & COVER LETTER | TAYLOR TRAVELS 3

I could always go back to my experiences about my parents home say just say. How I'm interested in learning about different cultures and learn about different people and then like. That reading Leaders program. I can kind of say like. I enjoy interacting with people. I enjoy taking the lead in situations or just being involved on campus and then my Messiah Dennis of course by come in my studies as far as my major was concerned so.

That was the meets. You know the experience part so. I definitely had. More job service and I've definitely had. More jobs that were like made for like two months but I follow the rule of keeping your resume at one page so. I kept like the most important job on here is for as well as my. Most recent job so. I kept the job network sound like. Most relevant to the flight attendant life as far as like customer service and things. I stayed a little bit longer. Now in the long run I'm going to have to are. You guys are going to have to let them know. All the jobs. You were in and that's more so on the application part let's try the resumes I'm not going to tell them all but I'm just going to put the meat and bones of whatever jobs.

That I did so sorry from the bottom. I work at people. I was in high school from 2010 to 2014. I just listed. That I liked. I found the details for these bullet points. I literally went on the website or I went on Google and then. I searched for my job and I searched my again like my position at that job and I look at the requirements in like what's the Japanese word and I kind of like summarize. That or I get clicked. This will explain directly from the website like there was. Nothing special going on here. I didn't really make.

This up myself so. I guess that's kind of what I didn't find the bullet weight so. We only served as a cashier and officer is the delivery driver in favor. It happens a co-worker's highly skilled in providing great customer service to restaurant. Yet then I was a receptionist at triple-a castle during the summer time between my lash or when. I was in my 10th grade year and then my senior year run with the Pollux. Provided information to customers and direct the cost into the correct individual about paperwork distributed incoming mail and outgoing mail and answer incoming calls on a multi-line phone system so.

That kind of shows like I'm able to do multiple things at once the receptionist and then. I was still associated. I was in college at shoe department so. I consulted with customers determine ease access personal style and find the best fit item constantly maintained at performances in a number of transactions and sales littles which I did and then restocking work and I prepare for sales and move cash and organized sales for so that's basically cleaning the store and helping people find choose based on what they wanted and we got commissioned based off seeing sales so that's basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment