Tuesday, October 8, 2019

MY FLIGHT ATTENDANT RESUME & COVER LETTER | TAYLOR TRAVELS 4

What this is a in a pretty foreman and finally my. Most recent job well I've seen. I was a leasing consultant as student quarters in college responsible for providing residence services and a professional and courteous trainer responsible for responding to internet leads answering prospect calls and conducting property tours and their leasing apartment to sell the products and services of the Parkwood to prospect so basically.

We get calls people make sure. That they were selected in the property. We did tours like. I said we'd at least good. We need up with contracts and odd so. We also did like fun things at our office for our residents tip so. I mean really that's all I did for my resume. I don't know what parts of it were strong. I did go to my face-to-face interview. They had circles around certain things. That I had done so. You go to your interview they'll probably have things. They want to ask. You about so. I could put. That he had circles.

I think around my use exchange program and then the leasing consultant and then. I think around my um my degree so. I know means. You have to have a degree to have. This job you don't have to be a person that's been abroad or anything like. That but those are the things. That you circled on my resume. You get a license before and you're moving from like a regional tour mainline or mainland for a line or regional to another regional no probably have been circled as well. Because they want to ask questions about it so just keep in mind things.

That maybe you can relate back to being a flight attendant or what you think apply finish. You like so just dealing with difficult situations at your current job like things like. That like stories. That can make. You sound better at what you did before to make them one of things. That you're going to be a great legend in which are doing so yeah. I also did a cover letter. I also did a cover letter but it was really like cut and dry like. I can read it to you guys with like immediate a cover letter.

I basically did for for Virgin America and what I would do. I was doing each of my cover letters is I would go on to the website of the airline. I was applying for and I would look at like their culture. What they believe in and kind of find keywords to use in my resume in August review my resume so. This was in March. This is March 2016. That I was its original Erica beard Human Resources team. Because I had no ideas right. This one I'm writing to express.

That I am in fact version of for Virgin America. I have an active interest in the in-flight teammates position with Virgin America after reading one bridge America is all about what your company strives to do in the job requirements. I found myself to be a suitable match for this position I'm creative considerate enthusiastic fearless hopeful on is optimistic reliable and above. All passionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment