Tuesday, October 8, 2019

MY FLIGHT ATTENDANT RESUME & COVER LETTER | TAYLOR TRAVELS 2

I guess basically in that four incidents. I describe what I've been through with my experience with my job previous job and then in the next minute. I guess but what I was searching for in my future job so then going down to the next thing this right here with the phone is obviously for your phone number. I learned it out and then the next line and for your email blowing that out and then the last one is my home address or my address at the time. I was in college so I'm just gonna start on this side with education so.

I graduated with a bachelor's in arts and communication from off the university. I was there from 2012 to 2016 as. You guys can see and then there's a lot of different things. You can put under. You choose to do with like gate kind of like mine I get split achievement and I went as far back is all the way. I was in high school just to crime them I kind of put the achievements. That kind of related to the job in some sort of way the first.

I put like like an academic achievement which is when the PI ADA the National Communication Association March 2016 and then the next achievement. That exit is kind of like. Something I did. That involves a little bit of academics in a little bit of like being around people so the emerging leader program. Even look to see. What that was. It was just and I figure down below. That Reggie leaders program is designed to encourage and develop incoming freshmen student leaders at the future existing an extreme blue area on campus so.

That kind of shows. That I'm involved and that I want to interact with other students on campus as a freshman but did. That for 2012 2014 alza' freshman learning I'll going to freshmen learning community and everything when. I was president and I moved on to an existing leader. I went from an emerging leader to an existing leader in 2013 to 2014 so then finally. I just put the hell kind of like cultured or I like learning about different cultures so.

I was in 11th grade. I got the japan-us minute exchange scholarship which is like a Marshall scholarship recipient who study abroad in Japan for six weeks during the summer and I did. That on my own business. Because I really wanted to travel and I really wanted to learn about and I did a home cleaning everything for six weeks so. I just put that I received. This partial scholarship so. You have like a payments and things like. This on there it's good things. That you can kind of kind of like expand our major in civil court it's just having things. That you can have expand on just. If they happen to ask. You about it like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment